Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What would you do, please help?

My boyfriend of over a year is difficult to be with. He is in a band and the practises are 2 nights a week, 4 hours each practise and throughout the whole summer he plays at weekends all day in different places. He has ditched plans with me for this stupid band and lied about things to do with it so I don't have much trust in him. I went all last year and was constantly slagged off and given evil looks by the girl that he had a fling with in the past that goes there too. She calls herself the "band groupie". I say I am going to see a friend when he is away at weekends but he says that I'll end up getting someones number or sleeping with someone cause my friend used to sleep around. She doesn't anymore and is in a long term relationship. It's like he can do what he wants but I have to sit in the house and wait for him to come home. I love him but is this just a habit?

No comments:

Post a Comment