Monday, July 18, 2011

Me and my ex boyfriend broke up, i love him so much... i dont know what to do?

Okay here is my story , my ex boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now.. he is the best thing that ever happened to me, we broke up like 6 or 7 times before but I've always been the one to try to make the relationship work, he treats me right and buys me things the only wrong is he a football player so he has groupies.. and I'm jealous of all that, he also says I have groupies to because I'm a very pretty girl and boys like me, he don't trust me at all, enough of all that, I don't know should I just move on which would be really hard because I tried it before, or just wait on him to see what he wants.. he acts like he is bipolar one day he loves me the next he want me to move on, the only reason why I haven't left yet is because I know he has a problem so I know what he going through, but its hard on me because he my first everythinq, my first love, first kiss, first time, please I don't wanna move on I need help

No comments:

Post a Comment