Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dating a Rap star?? What should I do, I am dating a man who is very very well known?

So i recently met this very popular rap artist ... He will not be named lol... but my family is freaking out and very excited they act like groupies it embarrasing geeeesh... but everywhere we go fans approach him, very pretty girls flirt with him in front of me, I am kinda intimidated because i feel like he could pick a girl way prettier than i am, but he claims he really likes me, and he can see us together for a long time...yesterday he picked me up in a bugatti omg very expensive car and my friends and family went bonkers,,, what am i to do about my groupy acting family and friends???? N what am i to do about my intimidation when it comes to other girls????? pleasseeee help, my cousin is letting me use her account to ask this question she said u guys gave good advice prove it lol but please help ( hey I just might sign up for my own yahoo answer account lol random thought) but please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

No comments:

Post a Comment